Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The girl who was not there

My friend invited me to attend a puja in her house. She gave me a room with a balcony to stay. After having a bath, I was sitting in the room when behind me, I felt the presence of a girl who was not in the room. She was about 12 years, wearing a long skirt and blouse, with an innocent face. She moved around behind me, between the table and chair that were in the room. I knew that my friend didn’t have a daughter that age. I just ignored it and started getting ready for the puja.

Again I felt the same presence and I was just thinking about it when my soul sister, who was also with me for the puja, came inside the room. She had a strange expression on her face and told me, ‘I was sitting on the swing in the balcony when a girl moved around me.’

‘Yeah’, I directed a quizzical look at her when she completed the sentence, ‘But the girl was not there.’ Now, that was interesting and I asked her for a description of the girl. She had seen exactly the same girl that I saw.

The room didn’t give a feeling that the girl had lived there. I was closely scrutinizing the room when I saw that the ornate chair was not going with the décor of the room. When my friend came to the room, I asked her from where she got the chair and she replied that it was an antique chair that she liked so much and purchased. I explained her that she had brought something more than that chair and told her some method to send the girl’s soul to the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment