Monday, October 7, 2013

Vaishnodevi's message

During our visit to Delhi we decided to visit the Mehrauli mandir and ashram in Jaunapur near Mehrauli. We were staying with a cousin in Gudgaon. She told us that on her way to her work place in Delhi she would drop us to the temple. Next day morning we started with her and she dropped us near Jaunapur and went off. We walked around, searching for the temple, asked many people, but nobody could guide us.

We decided to cancel the plan and instead went for a movie, which we enjoyed. At night we told our cousin of our failed attempt to visit the temple. She told that on the next day her driver would come and he might know it. So on the next day again we set out. Her driver knew about the temple and he dropped us very near to the temple.

It is situated amongst huge real estates and is built in a large area. This temple supports a hospital and two schools. It is also the place where Madrasi baba lived and had his own little temple. We came to know that the temple closes at 12 pm. On the previous day we would not have been able to have darshan even if we found the temple, because it was around 12 pm.

There are many idols in the temple and one of them is considered as Vaishnodevi. My husband and I sat there and meditated. The Devi had a message for me during the meditation. She told me to take a vessel that had been used for her puja and gave specific instructions how it should be used to charge drinking water and to be given to people suffering from different problems.

First I felt delicate to ask the pujari to give me a vessel that was used for Devi’s puja. Then I mustered courage and asked him. He gave me a bowl and I brought it home. It is being used for the purpose that she had instructed me and is really helping people.






No comments:

Post a Comment