Saturday, October 12, 2013

The missing Shivling

My sister once gifted me with a small Shivling made in stone. I put it near the bonsai banyan tree kept in my balcony. Every day morning I pour water over the Shivling, after my bath.

One day when I went out to the balcony with water, to my shock, I found the Shivling missing. I felt really sad and complained to the divine forces. " This is not fair. I am worshipping you daily, moreover, the Shivling has sentimental value for me as it was gifted by my dear sister. How can it disappear like this? You have to bring it back to me."

The balcony is at the back of the house and many times petty thieves jump the compound wall and come into our compound. I was at a loss to understand what they would gain by stealing the Shivling. Any way I continued my prayers.

On the third day when I reached the balcony in the morning, to my utter joy, I found the Shivling near the banyan tree! Till today I cannot find any logical explanation for ths incidence.


1 comment:

  1. I have also lost my shivling in similar manner yesterday :(
    I am very sad. Plz God foregive me & give me it back.

    ReplyDelete