Thursday, October 31, 2019

Living dreams


I can’t stray, mother.
I Love you, and I was born to strengthen you
I was born to find the happiness deep within
I was born to brighten your wings
Just like you brightened mine.

I can’t stray, teacher.
I was born to memorize your facts
And think beyond the horizon
To bring meaning to lives
And let pride bubble in your chest.

I can’t stray, my love.
We were born to enrich our lives,
Care for each other and embrace in love.
I wasn’t born to stride between human libraries and
Cuddle parties, in deep pain.

I can’t stray, my boss.
I was born to find God in everyone,
I was born to work in tandem,
To find each day a new beginning,
And be a part of human upliftment.

I can’t stray, my master.
I was born to imbibe your ideas,
Realize those were not to prevent me,
From following my path to find the truth
And merge into the Oneness.

I was born to understand the different roles
In this human life and do my Karma,
According to my Dharma,
For that is what sustains this world,
That is a beautiful jigsaw puzzle.

I was born to meet life head on,
To have the courage to change things when I can,
To remain serene when my role is nil,
That is possible from the wisdom
Imparted to me by my mother and master.

Before I was born, as a soul I had sketched out,
My path for this life time.
Let me not deviate, but finish this journey,
That I had meticulously drawn,
And leave the rest for other incarnations.

One life is too short to feel everything,
To taste everything, but I need to,
Learn to embrace change gracefully,
Uncover the truth and learn to fly,
Come what may be around me.

When I am old
I will be proud of my journey
Which could uplift all loved ones,
That made difference in many lives,
And filled peace in my heart.

I was born to be free,
And to realize that the freedom is within.



No comments:

Post a Comment