Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My parallel presence

It was in December 2008 that I went for the past life regression therapists’ course. It was an awesome experience. We got wonderful dedicated teachers in Dr Newton and Dr. Lakshmi. They used to give lectures, then demonstrations. Then it was our turn to do among ourselves whatever was demonstrated to gain the practical experience.

The best part I liked was the morning meditations that Dr. Newton used to conduct for us before starting the class. Soft soothing background music used to be played at a low volume at this time. One day he asked us to go to a past life during the meditation. He made us experience some significant moments of that life time and finally asked to go to the last moment of that life, when the soul left the body.

The past life I saw was the life of a monk. I wore a white dhoti and was meditating in a cave. There was snow outside the cave. Even my body was covered with snow. When Dr. Newton asked me to go to the death moment of that life, I saw that I didn’t die. A little while later, I felt the snow melting on my body, I opened my eyes and went outside the cave. There were my disciples standing outside, they were happy to see me and prostrated.

At that moment, there was disturbance in the music system and the soft music turned to some sort of vibrations for a few minutes. This happened only on that day of our seven day course. After the meditation session I told about my experience to Dr. Newton. He explained to the whole class that when I came out of meditation in that life, there was difference in the energy level and that was what caused the electrical disturbance.

I asked him how is it that my body of that life is still alive. He told it is possible and he named it as ‘physical ascension.’ When people come to me for healing I get guidance as to what medicinal plant or method would help them. Now I understood the source from where I get that guidance!





No comments:

Post a Comment