Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Authentication of my parallel presence

I have a dentist colleague who is equally interested in alternative therapies and spiritual knowledge. She learned Reiki, she and her family members got past life regression therapy and healings from me on several occasions. She visits me often and we have interesting spiritual discussions.

Recently when she came to meet me, she had a very interesting experience to tell. She saw a TV program on a spiritual person. At an young age, he felt drawn to spirituality and went to the Himalayas, where he was trained by a sage for three years. Then he was instructed to go to the plains and spread the teachings.

He had taken many photographs of the place where he stayed in the Himalayas. His guru did not allow his picture to be taken. My dentist colleague tried to visualize his guru’s face during meditation and to her surprise, she saw my face! She was very excited to impart this information to me.

I was also glad to hear this, since it was a confirmation of what Dr. Newton had told me. There can be parallel existence.  




No comments:

Post a Comment