Saturday, November 13, 2021

The special lemons, Shiva and Shakti

 I have been visiting a famous Devi temple regularly, but couldn’t do that since the lockdown. I can resonate so much with this Goddess since I have been praying to her since childhood.

Lemons with odd shape

When two lemons with strange shape appeared on our lemon tree, it was a surprise. I have been getting lemons from this tree for the last two decades, this is the first time I saw something like this!

One friend commented that lemons with unusual shape are very precious since they are used for special pujas. Now I looked at the lemons with a different eye. 

And I could correlate the shape of one lemon with a rare picture of Devi and the other resembled a rudraksh.

Goddess visiting us

I felt that since we couldn’t go to the temple, the Goddess decided to visit us, which was a great humbling feeling! And I decided to do a special puja, for which I got guidance from the Universe. I followed the instructions and performed a Havan. 


I could feel the Divine energy building around me and filling up the whole house!



No comments:

Post a Comment