Sunday, October 10, 2021

Communication beyond words

Connecting with my parallel existence

I was giving distant Reiki healing to a girl in another part of India, Jahnvi (name changed) who was not well, quite tired, and taking rest most of the time. Since the improvement was slow, one night I decided a new approach. I connected with my parallel existence, who is a monk staying in the Himalayas with his disciples. I imagined taking Jahnvi with me to the Himalayas to this monk’s abode among the snow.

While this was happening, my conscious mind was thinking, “Why should you take her to the Himalayas? The healing can be directed to her, wherever she is.” But I usually go ahead with the guidance I receive and we reached there. She was put in the center, the monk, his disciples, and I sat around her and directed healing energy towards Jahnvi. Then I brought her back.

Pacifying Jahnvi

Later I entered her room, stood near her bed, stroked her head and conveyed the message that she is going to be alright and there is nothing to worry. I felt she was responding well to the reassurance. After spending some more time there I returned.

As expected, she was much better the next day, and was on the road to recovery.

Unusual message

Imagine my surprise when saw this message from her the next morning, “Last night I had a dream that I was coming down a mountain somewhere in the Himalayas. There was a sort of Guru or something in front of me, he was walking so fast. I am not a trekking person and find the task difficult. But I was surprised to see I could keep up the pace and come down.

Then I woke up hearing a loud sound, I was really terrified. I felt there was someone in the room. I heard the door opening and from the shadows I felt you entered my room, came over and stood at the foot of my bed. You were pacifying and healing me and I felt so good.”



 

2 comments: