Monday, February 5, 2018

Lord Krishna influencing the Havan


Since the time I got instructions from Kalima to do havan on Tuesdays and Fridays, I have been following it religiously. On February 2nd 2018 morning, we got a beautiful gift of Radhakrishna idol. It exuded so much energy and I was so captivated by its beauty.



February 2nd happened to be a Friday and I started doing havan in the evening as usual. As the flames started to dance, I was seeing images of Krishna, holding the flute, dancing etc., the flames were so different from usual, with distinct images appearing one after the other. I felt they needed to be photographed and got it done. There were 24 photographs.

When I went through the photos, I thought I needed to share this with like-minded individuals, they were so unique. I started making a presentation as a prelude to a video, and were putting comments on each photograph. As I started, I thought, ’There are 24 photographs, what comments am I going to put on all of them?' But it was unbelievable, the words just got streamed through me.  And here is the result. Hope you will enjoy the divine beauty of the havan flame.



No comments:

Post a Comment