Monday, February 5, 2018

Butterfly- back with another message


Today morning when we finished yoga at 6.35 am, it was still dark outside. Since it was quite cold, we had opened only a small area of the window. After closing the window we walked to the other end of the 20 feet hall to pick up the keys and my shawl before locking and getting out. Suddenly a big butterfly started flying around my husband. It kept flying for sometime and then sat on the book shelf. We were surprised to see a butterfly while it was still dark outside, and the yoga hall was on the third storey.




Many cultures associate butterflies with souls. I am well aware of the previous messages butterflies had brought into my life. Jokingly I asked my husband, “Who is trying to contact you?” During our morning tea time he told me that while doing yoga, he was thinking of a close relative who died some time back.

Later when I was having a telephone conversation with my daughter, she remarked, “I don’t know why this song is stuck in my head since I woke up today morning. Sometimes it happens that when I wake up, there will be a song playing in my mind, but they are always relevant for the day. This one doesn’t make any sense.”

Then she started singing the song, it was Adele’s ‘Hello’ song. The words went like this:

“Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry
For everything that I've done
But when I call, you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry, for breaking your heart
But it don't matter
It clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore”


While she was singing the song, I told her about the butterfly’s visit in the morning. Suddenly it made sense. She went into a cold shiver. Those words were addressed to my husband. And it made absolute sense, coming from the departed soul he was thinking about while practicing yoga!



No comments:

Post a Comment