Friday, May 27, 2022

Presence of energies during Reiki attunement

A sacred ceremony

Reiki attunements are sacred ceremonies for me and I am always assisted by Divine forces. The energies present vary with different persons and it gives me insights. I have felt the presence of Buddha, Jesus, Shakti, Mahadev etc., with different people. And when I asked, they were the Ishtadev of the persons concerned.

Vishnu energy with a child

Recently I was attuning a nine year old child and the presence of Vishnu energy was very strong. 

I asked the mother whether the child had any affinity to Vishnu/ Krishna, was she in the habit of saying “Hare Krishna” or “Hey Krishna”. The answer was negative. Then I tried to find out whether the main idol at her house was Lord Krishna, but it was not. I am aware that in spiritual pursuit, it is not always possible to get logical explanations and so I left it at that.

Here comes the revelation

After five days I got a message from her mother, “There are so many things that we forget in all this hustle and bustle of life. I recall reading Geeta and praying and serving Ladoo Gopal (Krishna’s childhood form that is worshipped) before I conceived and continued doing that during my pregnancy.”

We both were happy to get the little mystery solved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment