Saturday, April 22, 2017

Water offering accepted

A bird bath in the balcony


I had kept a bird bath in the balcony of our bed room a couple of years ago. It was my silicone baking dish. I used it for baking two three times, but somehow I didn’t like it and was lying in my kitchen. One day I thought it will be good for bird bath, so filled it with water and kept it on the parapet in the balcony.




After a few days, I saw a bird plunging into the water gleefully and enjoying a bath in the afternoon. When it came out and was shaking its body to dry the feathers, another one dived into the water. My happiness knew no bounds! After a few days I noticed that the birds take bath in the morning also.

The empty bird bath


Every day morning when I go to the balcony to offer water for the Sun God, I replenish the small quantity of water that is reduced in the container. Last week I noticed that the container was totally empty one day. I was confused, it has never happened before. I asked my maid whether she threw away the water, and the answer was negative.

If some animal, like a cat or monkey, who is occasional visitor, has drank the water, I think the container cannot remain exactly in its position. I was really confused for a few days.

The revelation



Then it struck me. As per instructions, I had started water offering for Tara and a week had passed. 


Here was the indication that the water offering has been accepted. This is not the first time a miracle has happened in that balcony. My heart was filled with reverence and gratitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment