Friday, February 20, 2015

The appropriate mantra


We were travelling from Thaliparamba to Kanhangad by road on February 4th, 2015. It was about two hour’s journey and I wanted to chant mantra for a dear one who was not feeling so well. I know more than a dozen mantras and ‘Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya’ came to my mind. So during the journey I kept chanting the mantra.

When we reached Nityananda ashram in Kanhangad, on the arch above the main gate, I saw ‘Om Namo Bhagavate Nityanandaya’. Something inside me told that the selection of mantra was appropriate.



After a few days I was just going through the SSRF (Spiritual Science Research Foundation) site and to my astonishment I saw that I was indeed chanting the appropriate mantra on that day!




It happened just like every time, I will be guided to the correct path and later, evidence will be given. Such is the way of the Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment