Monday, February 3, 2014

Visual Proof from Ma

We were on our way to Pune - my husband and I. It was early morning, the bhajans were on and through the car’s window the rising Sun in all its glory was smiling at us. I get visions of Kalima, and instructions, and my husband is aware of this.

Suddenly he asked me, ‘Do you get visions of Kalima these days?’
I said, ‘yes.’
‘And messages too?’
‘Yes.’
I thought in my mind, ‘It would be nice if something that appeals to one of the five senses gives an indication that Ma is with me.’

After some distance a toll booth came. The money was paid and when he got back some change, my husband handed it over to me. Usually I will just put it into my hand bag. When the coin touched my hand, I felt something. Instead of sliding it into the bag, I looked at it. It was of golden color, and there was Ma sitting on the lion. I told this to my husband. He took the coin, looked at it and told in excitement, ‘It is Vaishnodevi, my God!’


Within no time of my request, Ma gave a visual proof of Her presence with us. It was a very humbling experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment