Sunday, August 18, 2024

The Departed Soul's Journey: A Tale of Intuition and Understanding

 

Recently, someone whom I held very close to my heart, with great love and respect, passed away. To my surprise, none of her family members informed us of her passing. Sometimes, people harbor feelings that affect their future interactions, and this may have been the case here. However, we learned of her passing from someone else. I began praying for the smooth onward journey of her soul and did whatever rituals I was guided to do. 

The Soul Has Left

On the third day after her death, I mentioned to my husband that her soul had already departed and was in the next stage of its journey, accompanied by the Elders. My husband was surprised, saying, "How is that possible? The soul is supposed to remain near the place of death for 13 days before it moves on. That’s what we believe." 

I responded, "I understand that, but in her case, she has already left." 

Reaching Out 

About ten days later, her son called me. I had assisted their family many times in the past with my intuitive abilities. He wanted to know if the soul was at peace, if it was in distress, or if there were any plans for rebirth. I reassured him that the soul was happy and had left the place on the third day after her passing. He was shocked because, contrary to the usual 13-day mourning period, all the rituals had been completed in just three days. This explained why I felt her departure so strongly, even though I had no prior knowledge of their decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment